All inclusive program, valid 1st September 2014 to 3th May2015
RATES ARE PER PERSON FOR THE NUMBER OF NIGHTS INDICATED AND IN US DOLLARS.
All-inclusive package includes:
• Transfers between the Hotel and Castro Airport
• Accommodation at Hotel Tierra Chiloé
• American breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Open bar –soft drinks, mineral water, juices, house wines, beers and licors.
• Daily excursions (two half day or one full day excursion per day in small groups with other guests, accompanied by our guides).
• Full use of all the hotel facilities, including pools, saunas and Jacuzzi.
• Check in time is 3:00 pm, check out time is 11:00 am.
• Extras: Guests pay directly at the hotel for spa treatments, drinks and wines from the Premium licor and wine list, telephone calls, laundry and other personal expenditure.
To make a reservation or check availability, please contact us at:
email@example.com or at (56 2) 22078861
• All reservations must be requested in writing and will be confirmed in writing.
• In order to guarantee a reservation, payment of 30% of the total value of the reservation is required.
• All reservations will be tentative until the deposit has been received.
• The payment of the balance of the total value of the reservations must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival of the guests at the hotel.
• Any reservation which does not meet these requirements may be cancelled without notice by Hotel Tierra Chiloé
• Please note, we require a 5 night minimum stay with our All Inclusive program between the 20th of December and the 2nd of January each year.
Cancellations: The following are the cancellation fees according to the time limits shown.
• Cancellations 60 days or more prior to the arrival date: No charge.
• Cancelations between 59 and 30 days prior to the arrival date: 10% of the total value of the reservation.
• Cancellations between 29 and 15 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of the total value of the reservation.
• Cancellations between 14 and 0 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the total value of the reservation.